30 day blog challenge_ day 1 & 2
i found this 30 day blog challenge at michabella & thought it was a cute idea!
you can do it too, all the days are listed on katie’s blog.
i’m catching up with day 1 & 2 tonight.
day 1: introduce yourself, a recent picture, & 15 interesting facts.
i’m elizabeth, 22, and in art school. i’m graduating in less than a year & i’m stoked! i love God and am working on being the best child of God i can. i have the sweetest puppy in the world named annie & i love love love shoes. i currently live in the queen city of north carolina & can’t wait for what God has in store for me. i’m all about bravo & tlc, flipping out is my favorite!
[my big sister in my sororities wedding, i’m 2nd from the left, photo courtesy of morgan 🙂 ]
15 interesting facts.
1. i am a huge nerd (no really, i am).
2. my current dream job would be to work for jeff lewis.
3. i love bananas, i eat like a million everyday.
4. i’m a chi omega (& a proud member of the parrothead family… see photo above 🙂 )
5. i watch wayyyyy too much reality tv.
6. my favorite number is 5.
7. my older sister is my role model.
8. i get really annoyed at facebook sometimes because everyone is getting engaged/married/having kids.
9. it’s my dream to live on a mountain side.
10. i’m scared of seafood, ever since i got food poisoning 2 years ago.
11. i LOVE boots.
12. i want to get my masters in advertising, after i finish my undergrad.
13. i am a daydreamer & i write stories in my head a lot.
14. i played soccer from the age of 5 to 18.
15. i would wear black everyday if i could.
day 2: meaning behind your blog name
i love words. the word kismet is turkish & means fate or destiny. (yes, i did first see the word in the book new moon & yes, i am a twilight reader/watcher). i thought kismet was a beautiful word with a beautiful meaning and so kismet & company became kismet & company.