on my way to greener pastures
although my family is from charlotte,
i never lived here,
i’d have to say,
i kinda like it.
better than i thought.
top ten things i love about the queen city:
1. depending on which way you go, in 15 minutes you can either be surrounded by high rises, the lake, cows, or a racetrack.
2. elevation church.
3. close to most of my family, so i get to see them quite often 🙂
4. great shopping
5. outdoor ice skating uptown around christmas.
6. only 2 hours to the mountains.
8. only 3 hours to the beach.
9. some of the best places to eat.
i heart charlotte 🙂